Fri, Jul 23|
Escape Into Being -Weekend of Rejuvenation & Clarity with Tools for Life
Heed the call to step away from your fast-paced life into a slower, nature-based way of being. In the face of countless choices you make each day to satisfy others, gift yourself two days to gather with a community of peers to learn the power of your own source of satisfaction.
Time & Location
Jul 23, 2021, 6:30 PM – Jul 25, 2021, 12:30 PM
Woodstock, Woodstock, NY, USA
About the Event
OVER THIS MAGICAL WEEKEND YOU WILL:
- Learn what it is to be truly centered.
- Cultivate sensory awareness of center/groundedness, and how to do so anytime no matter what is happening.
- Access anytime/anywhere available sources of energy provided by the natural world.
- Achieve clarity of vision through receptive seeing practices.
- Practice empowering perspective shifts in your place in relation to all that is around you.
- Experience the sublime wisdom of silence.
- The alchemical power of slowing down.
- Explore assumptions around self worth and redefine on your own terms.
- Learn to center yourself in nature whether in a city or rural setting, surrounded by sky scrapers or park trees.
THIS WEEKEND IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Long for relief from the stress of your life, and to know how to access that relief more consistently.
- Feel instinctively called to nature for wisdom and peace, beyond just a hike or sitting by the ocean or river every now and then.
- Sense the natural world has insights for how to better manage your daily life.
- So need an energizing and replenishing break with insights you can use forever after.
- Are ready to reawaken your sense of aliveness through sensory practices
- Feel a sense of being much more than what you do.
- Want to feel more alive in THIS lifetime and don’t want to postpone it any longer.
- Long for authentic connection with others
- Know a weekend with thoughtful peers, in laughter, nature and connection feels like just what the doctor ordered.
Teachings for all sessions
Materials used to support activities/practices
Nutritious Lunch & Dinner on Saturday
Private Facebook group for ongoing communications/support among participants
Lodging, transportation, any meals not referenced above. Lodging easily found in the Woodstock greater area. Book ahead!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
We will be outside for all gatherings. Arrive Friday having eaten so you can be present for time around the fire, connection and community. Be prepared for a mile or two of hiking in the woods. Pack for hiking, bring a water bottle, a journal, dress in layers, and embrace being off the grid!
Early Bird - Gift to Self
Gift to Self